This camp is for both beginning and experienced high school rowers and coxswains. Campers can look forward to daily technical and physical training on Lake Mendota. No prior rowing experience necessary. Rowers and coxswains will be grouped according to experience. We tailor each program to the individual needs of the athletes. Beginners will learn the basics while experienced rowers will receive individualized instruction to maximize boat speed and conditioning. Campers can expect 2-3 workouts each day. Athletes will row in 8’s, 4’s, Pairs and Singles. In addition to on the water training, athletes will learn strategies to approach the erg and core training with an emphasis on injury prevention. All participants will receive a t-shirt and a water bottle.
- Open to any and all female entrants in grades 9 to 12
- $950 per camper
- $50 off for returning campers or groups of 4 or more from the same high school/club
- Check-in: June 21 1:30 - 2:00 pm at the Porter Boathouse
- Check-out: June 25 11:00 am - 12:00 pm at the Porter Boathouse
- Please note: this is a residential camp only!
- Campers in need of ground transportation from the Madison area may contact Jim Mitchell at email@example.com.
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JUNE 20TH OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.REGISTER NOW