This one day camp is great for both experienced rowers, and those athletes who are new to rowing. The day’s agenda is tailored to meet the needs of each athlete. Beginners will learn the basics of rowing, while experienced rowers will focus on technical drills and mobility work which can enhance their current skillset. We will spend time instructing athletes in our moving water tanks, our ergometer room, and in our weight room.
Saturday, February 29
- Open to any and all females in grades 9-12.
- $50 per camper
- Check in: from 12:15PM to 12:30PM at Porter Boathouse
- Check out: 3:15PM at Porter Boathouse
- Sessions will take place at Porter Boathouse
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO EACH CAMP SESSION OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the session will pay an administrative fee of $10 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. REGISTER NOWINFO PACKET