This camp is for both beginning and experienced high school rowers and coxswains. Campers can look forward to daily technical and physical training on Lake Mendota. No prior rowing experience necessary. Rowers and coxswains will be grouped according to experience. We tailor each program to the individual needs of the athletes. Beginners will learn the basics while experienced rowers will receive individualized instruction to maximize boat speed and conditioning. Campers can expect 2-3 workouts each day. Athletes will row in 8’s, 4’s, Pairs and Singles. In addition to on the water training, athletes will learn strategies to approach the erg and core training with an emphasis on injury prevention. All participants will receive a t-shirt and a water bottle.
- $1000 per camper prior to March 31
After March 31, $1200 per new camper, $1100 for returning campers or groups of 4 or more from the same school/club.
- Check-in: 1:30-2:00 pm on June 20 at the Porter Boathouse
- Check-out: 11:00-Noon on June 24 at the Porter Boathouse
- Please note: this is a residential camp only.
- Campers in need of ground transportation from the Madison area may contact Jim Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open to any and all female entrants entering grades 9-12.