This is an incredible opportunity to try your hand at one of the premier Olympic and NCAA sports with no experience required. Rowing is fun, team orientated, and a great way to get noticed by colleges. Most collegiate rowers never rowed in high school; rather, they played volleyball, swimming, basketball, hockey, soccer, cross country, etc and used their athleticism to earn a spot on a varsity collegiate crew.
- Open to any and all females in grades 9-12
- $40 per camper
- Group Discount: $35 - when 5 or more girls from same club/school attend
- Check in: 11:00 - 11:30 am
- Check out: 3:00 pm
- Sessions will take place at Porter Boathouse
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON DECEMBER 4TH!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the session will pay an administrative fee of $25 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com. REGISTER NOW