This is an incredible opportunity to try your hand at one of the premier Olympic and NCAA sports with no experience required. Most collegiate rowers never rowed in high school; rather, they were talented multi-sport athletes and used their athleticism to earn a spot on a Varsity collegiate crew. At Wisconsin, we understand how to help you make this transition better than anyone in the nation, as 16 out of 17 Wisconsin Women's Olympians were walk-ons.
- Open to any and all females in grades 9-12.
- $40 per camper
- 2018 Summer Camp Discount: $50 off your registration fee
- Check in: from 11:30AM to 12:00PM at Porter Boathouse
- Dismissal: from 3:30PM to 4:00PM at Porter Boathouse
- Sessions will take place at Porter Boathouse
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 8TH AT 4:00 PM OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the session will pay an administrative fee of $10 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. REGISTER NOW