This is an incredible opportunity to try your hand at one of the premier Olympic and NCAA sports with no experience required. Rowing is fun, team orientated, and a great way to get noticed by colleges. Most collegiate rowers never rowed in high school; rather, they played volleyball, swimming, basketball, hockey, soccer, cross country, etc and used their athleticism to earn a spot on a varsity collegiate crew.
- Open to any and all females in grades 9-12.
- $40 per camper
- 2017 Summer Camp Discount: $40 off your registration fee
- Check in: from 11:30AM to 12:00PM at Porter Boathouse
- Check out: from 3:30PM to 4:00PM at Porter Boathouse
- Sessions will take place at Porter Boathouse
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON SATURDAY, MARCH 4TH AT 9:00AM OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the session will pay an administrative fee of $10 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. REGISTER NOW