This camp is for both beginning and experienced high school rowers and cox-swains. Campers can look forward to daily technical and physical training on Lake Mendota. No prior rowing experience necessary. Rowers and coxswains will be grouped according to experience. We tailor each program to the individual needs of the athletes. Beginners will learn the basics while experienced rowers will receive individualized instruction to maximize boat speed and conditioning. Campers can expect 2-3 workouts each day. Athletes will row in 8’s, 4’s, Pairs and Singles. In addition to on the water training, athletes will learn strategies to approach the erg and core training with an emphasis on injury prevention. All participants will receive a t-shirt and a water bottle.
- Open to any and all female entrants in grades 9 to 12
- $850 per camper
- $50 off if you register before March 15, 2017
- $50 off for returning Rowing campers, Intro to Rowing Fundamentals campers, or groups of 4+ from the same high school or club
- *Note: Discounts may not be combined
- Check-in: July 18 1:30-2:30 pm at the Porter Boathouse
- Check-out: July 22 12:00-1:00 pm at the Porter Boathouse
- Please note: this is a residential camp only!
- All campers will be housed in Kronshage Hall
- REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made at least 7 days prior to the start date of the camp session will pay and administrative fee of $50. Cancellations after that time will only be refunded for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a physician. Refunds must be requested via email: email@example.comREGISTER NOW