This girl’s camp is for the high school golfer who wants to take her game to a new level and prepare for the upcoming season. Campers will play 18-holes of golf each day and receive instruction on the full swing and short game. A comprehensive putting analysis will also be performed using the SAM PuttLab. Educational sessions will include strength and conditioning, course management, rules & college resumes. This camp open to any and all female entrants entering grades 9-12. All participants will receive a t-shirt, golf cap, and a water bottle, 5 instructional sessions, 54 holes of golf, and video swing analysis.
- Resident Camper: $685
- Resident Discount: $650 - if 3 or more players from same team attend
- Commuter Camper: $585
- Commuter Discount: $555 - if 3 or more players from same team attend
- Check-in: July 23 from 2:00-3:00 pm at Cole Hall
- Check-out: July 26 at 5:30 pm at Cole Hall
- Campers will be housed in Cole Hall
- REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
All registered campers may click "Info Packet" in order to view the final confirmation for this session!
Cancellations made 1 week prior to the session will pay an administrative fee of $50 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. INFO PACKET