This Girl’s camp is for the high school golfer who wants to take her game to a new level and prepare for the upcoming season. Campers will play 18-holes of golf 2 of the days and the other 2 days they will play 9-holes, in addition to receiving full swing and short game instruction. Educational sessions will include course management, rules & college resumes. All participants will receive a t-shirt and a water bottle, a camp gift, 4 instructional sessions, 54 holes of golf at University Ridge, and video swing analysis.
- This camp open to any and all female entrants entering grades 8-12 for the Fall of 2019.
- Resident Camper: $750
- Resident Discount: $715 - if 3 or more players from same team attend
- Commuter Camper: $650
- Commuter Discount: $520 - if 3 or more players from same team attend
- Meals, transportation, and lodging are included in the camp cost
- Check-in: July 27 from 2:00-3:00 pm at Leopold Hall
- Check-out: July 30 at 5:30 pm at Leopold Hall
- Payment is required in full at least 10 days prior to the camp start date
- Campers will be housed in Leopold Hall
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JULY 24TH OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 1 week prior to the session will pay an administrative fee of $50 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. REGISTER NOW