The Badger Girls Golf Camps were developed to expose girls to the fundamentals of the game of golf and provide a fun learning environment in a college setting. The camps feature professional instruction, educational seminars, and 2, 9-hole rounds of golf at University Ridge. This 3 day camp will focus on scoring from 100 yards and in. Coaches will cover wedge & putting fundamentals, green reading, & provide drills to improve your touch and feel around the greens. A comprehensive putting analysis will also be performed using the SAM PuttLab. All participants will receive a t-shirt, a water bottle and a camp gift.
- This camp is open to any and all female entrants entering grades 7-12 in the Fall of 2019.
- Residential Camper: $450
- Residential Discount: $430 - if 3 or more players from same team attend
- Please note: there is no commuter option for this camp.
- Meals, transportation, and lodging are included in the camp cost
- Check-in: June 12 from 2:00-3:00 pm at Leopold Hall
- Check-out: June 14 at 5:45 pm at Leopold Hall
- Campers will be housed in Leopold Hall
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JUNE 10TH OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 1 week prior to the session will pay an administrative fee of $50 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com. REGISTER NOW