The University of Wisconsin offers a variety of summer, fall, winter, and spring diving clinics. Since the summer of 2011, Head Coach Anton Slobounov has offered instructional camps and clinics for campers of all ages and skill levels on campus at the UW Natatorium. Training includes both dive well and dry land instruction, tailored for campers to receive the maximum amount of individual instruction. All sessions of Badger Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Please click directly on the camp(s) below in order to view more details regarding that specific session!
If you are interested in being added to our email distribution list please email email@example.com (subject: Diving Camps)
Fall Sessions are each 1 week only. Divers may choose 1-4 days. Changes may be made if requested and approved at least 24 hours in advance. Divers should enter the Natatorium at the main entrance and inform the front desk that they are there for diving clinics. Divers then proceed down the hallway to the right, go past the vending machines and through the double doors. The pool is down the hall on the left. After changing in the locker rooms, divers should then proceed upstairs to the Dive Gym area (located behind the bleachers). Divers MAY NOT use any of the apparatuses until directed to do so by a clinic coach.
- These clinics are open to any and all entrants ages 6 to 18 as well as individuals attending a 4-year institution other than UW-Madison, with permission to contact on file with UW Athletics.
- Check-in: 5:15pm to 5:30pm
- Check-out: 7:00pm
- Each session is one week (Monday-Thursday) with the below exceptions:
- NCAA DEAD PERIOD: NOVEMBER 12 THRU 15 (No Clinic all week)
- NO CLINICS ON THESE DAYS: October 31, November 21-22, December 13
- $45 - 1 Day
- $55 - 2 Days
- $65 - 3 Days
- $75 - 4 Days
- All sessions will be held at the UW Natatorium
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Cancellations made 48 hours prior to any given session will pay an administrative fee of $10 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. REGISTER NOW