Come join the Badger Men's Rowing team and learn the basics of rowing at our state-of-the-art Porter Boathouse. Camp sessions will be led by the UW Coaching staff and campers will be using rowing machines and our moving water tanks.
- Open to any and all males in grades 9-12.
- $40 per camper
- Check-in: from 12:30PM to 1:00PM at Porter Boathouse
- Check-out: from 4:00PM to 4:15PM at Porter Boathouse
- All sessions will be held at Porter Boathouse
- Campers and parents/guests may take part in a campus tour prior to the camp. Those wishing to attend should arrive at Porter Boathouse at 10:30 AM, with the tour taking place from 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM.
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE FRIDAY, MARCH 8TH AT 12:00PM OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the session will pay an administrative fee of $10 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com. REGISTER NOW