This camp is for both beginning and experienced high school rowers and cox-swains. Campers can look forward to daily technical and physical training on Lake Mendota. No prior rowing experience necessary. Rowers and coxswains will be grouped according to experience. We tailor each program to the individual needs of the athletes. Beginners will learn the basics while experienced rowers will receive individualized instruction to maximize boat speed and conditioning. Campers can expect 2-3 workouts each day. Athletes will row in 8’s, 4’s, Pairs and Singles. In addition to on the water train-ing athletes will learn strategies to approach the erg and core training with an emphasis on injury prevention. This camp is open to any and all entrants grades 9-12. All participants will receive a t-shirt and a water bottle.
- New Camper - $695
- Returning Camper or Groups of 4 or more campers from the same high school or club - $645
- Check-in: July 18, 2:00-3:00 p.m. at Porter Boathouse
- Check-out: July 23, 12:00-1:00 p.m. at Porter Boathouse
- Campers will be housed in Kronshage Hall
- Meals will be enjoyed at Four Lakes Market
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JULY 11TH OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made at least 7 days prior to the start date of the camp session will pay and administrative fee of $50. Cancellations after that time will only be refunded for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a physician. Refunds must be requested via email: firstname.lastname@example.orgREGISTER NOW