The Wisconsin Womens Soccer Winter Center of Excellence is a four week session providing interested players an opportunity to develop all facets of their skillset. Our aim is to create an environment that focuses on a total soccer player's full spectrum of skills in a creative, fun and innovative way. Within the four-week curriculum we will focus on a new skillset each week including everything from passing to heading and have the goal of adding to player's technical "toolbox". Our intention is to create an intense environment of learning, but one which is always focused on quality vs quantity. Sessions will be challenging with the intention of showing players the relative next level of their game! At the Winter Center of Excellence we want to push players' limits and celebrate the many beautiful aspects of the game.
Wednesdays - February 12, 19, 26, & March 4
- This session is open to any and all entrants, grades 2-12
- $100 per camper (fee includes all 4 dates listed below)
- Check-in: from 6:00-6:45 pm at the McClain Indoor Facility
- Session will run from 6:45-8:00 pm each Wednesday
- All sessions will occur in the McClain Indoor Facility
- New for this year: There will be one training session for all grades from 6:45 PM - 8:00 PM. Campers in grades 2-6 and 7-12 will be placed in groups for drills and small-sided games.
- Goalkeepers will be placed in their own group and will receive special goalkeeper instruction.
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON FEBRUARY 11TH AT NOON OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Cancellations made 1 week prior to each session will pay an administrative fee of $20 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com.REGISTER NOWINFO PACKET