The College Identification Clinic is intended for players and prospective student-athletes who intend to play college level soccer. This clinic will provide players with a greater understanding of the demands of a Division 1 Women's Soccer program. Campers will have an opportunity to work with the Wisconsin Coaching staff as well as be able to interact with current Wisconsin Women's Soccer team members. Upon completion of the clinic, a camper evaluation will be emailed out to each participant that will give the camper a better understanding of where they are with their development and what tools they will need to concentrate on before entering the college environment.
- This camp is open to any and all female entrants in grades 8-12.
- Cost: $175
- This is a day camp only; no campus housing will be provided.
- Location: McClain Indoor Facility
Sunday, January 20th:
- Check-in: from 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm in the McClain Center
- Dismissal: 8:30 pm in the McClain Center
Monday, January 21st (MLK Day):
- Check-in: from 8:30 am - 9:00 am in the McClain Center
- Closing Remarks: 12:00 pm in the McClain Center
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JANUARY 18TH OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Cancellations must be made prior to January 13 to receive a refund minus a $20 administrative fee. After January 15 refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com.REGISTER NOW