The Prospect Camp is intended for competitive high school aged wrestlers. These campers are highly motivated to compete at the college level. Training sessions will be physical and exhaustive mix of technique, drilling, and live wrestling. This will be a high-level camp geared towards campers with a high level of skill and wrestling experience. Campers should expect to understand what it takes to be a Division 1 wrestler.
- These sessions are open to any and all campers grades 8 to 12.
- $25 per camper
- Saturday, May 23rd: Check-in from 10:00 to 11:00 AM at the UW Wrestling Room; Dismissal at 5:00 PM
- Sunday, May 24th: Check-in from 7:30 - 8:00 AM; Dismissal at 11:30 AM
- Overnight housing and meals will not be provided
Tentative Camp Schedule
Saturday, May 23
10:00 - 11:00 AM Check In
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM Session #1
1:00 - 3:00 PM Lunch (Campers on their own for lunch)
3:00 - 5:00 PM Session #2
Sunday, May 24
7:30 - 8:00 AM Check in
8:00 - 9:00 AM Camp Randall Stadium Stair Workout
9:00 - 11:30 AM Session #3
11:30 AM Dismissal
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY, MAY 22 AT NOON OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site!