The Intensive Training Camp is designed to provide high intensity instruction for individuals that want to improve their skills. The Badger coaching staff has had success at the national, world and Olympic levels and will provide a systematic approach to the instruction. It is important that each athlete not only understands the technique but also recognizes when to use the skills. Drilling technique and live wrestling will be part of the development and learning process, and current university athletes will serve as counselors to help you learn.
- Open to any and all entrants grades 9-12 in the Fall of 2019
- $675 Resident Camper
- $550 Commuter Camper
- Check-in: Sunday, June 16th from 3:00 - 5:00 PM at the Lake Mendota Room in Dejope Hall
- Check-out: Saturday, June 22nd 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM at Cole Hall
- Campers will be housed in Cole Hall
- Meals will be enjoyed at Four Lakes Market
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 1 week prior to each session will pay an administrative fee of $50 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com. REGISTER NOWINFO PACKET