The Wisconsin Cross Country Camp of Champions is a five-day program open to any and all entrants for boys and girls who are cross country and middle-distance runners from high school and junior high. At 43 years old, it is one of the country’s oldest camps of its kind. The camp’s purpose is to provide quality individual instruction in the techniques and training that are necessary for young athletes to reach their full potential. Workouts, lectures, films and activities are all designed to instruct, entertain and motivate. We are aware that our campers represent a wide variety of talent, motivations, education and experience, and we are prepared to tailor our program to each athlete’s needs. All sessions of Badger Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
2019 CAMPS ARE OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!
- New Resident Camper $555
- Returning Resident Camper $535
- Group Rate Resident Camper $530 (Five or more from same school)
- Open to any and all males and females entering grades 6-12
- Last Names (A-M) Check-in: July 23 from 1:00-1:45PM at Dejope Hall
- Last Names (N-Z) Check-in: July 23 from 1:45-2:30PM at Dejope Hall
- Check-out: July 27 at 12:00-1:30 pm at Dejope Hall
- Campers will be housed in Cole Hall
- Meals will be enjoyed in Four Lakes Market
- All camp locations will have professional health services staff on hand.
- Campers in need of ground transportation from the Madison area may contact Gavin Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
Cancellations made 1 week prior to each session will pay an administrative fee of $50 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com. INFO PACKET