The High School Elite Camp is for girls looking to play at the next level. There will be expanded instruction in hockey skills including stickhandling, passing, shooting and skating. On-ice instruction will include high speed drills; introduce team tactics and a better understanding of the game of hockey through small area and full-ice scrimmages. Off-ice material will range from strength training to academics, the recruiting process and NCAA regulations. The camp consists of three sessions of on-ice instruction at LaBahn Arena and one session of off-ice instruction each day.
- Open to any and all female entrants entering grades 8-12 in the Fall of 2020
- $475 per camper
- Sunday, August 2nd: Check-in from 1:00 - 3:30 PM depending on group assignment - LaBahn Arena
- Monday - Thursday Camp Session: Either 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM or 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM depending on group assignment.
- To accommodate all campers, each day is broken down into two groups with one running from roughly 8:00AM – 1:00PM and the other from 10:30AM – 3:30PM with each group getting identical ice time and instruction.
- This is a day-camp format; no overnight housing available
- Lunch will not be provided. Campers are encouraged to bring their own sack lunches each day.
THIS CAMP IS NOW FULL!
Please click the “WAITLIST” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site to be added to our waitlist.
Cancellations made 1 week prior to each session will pay an administrative fee of $50 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com. WAIT LIST