The University of Wisconsin offers a variety of Girls Hockey Camps at the home of Wisconsin Women's Hockey, LaBahn Arena, which are focused on developing the skills of hockey in an enjoyable atmosphere. Each of our camps will include sessions on power skating, skill development and stick handling, and team concepts for both offense and defense. Our camps are great for players that are looking to take their game to the next level. All sessions of Badger Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
2018 SUMMER CAMPS ARE OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!
Please click directly on the camp(s) below in order to view more details regarding that specific session!
If you are interested in being added to our email distribution list please email
email@example.com (subject: Girls Hockey Camps).
The High School Elite Camp is for girls looking to play at the next level. There will be expanded instruction in hockey skills including stickhandling, passing, shooting and skating. On-ice instruction will include high speed drills; introduce team tactics and a better understanding of the game of hockey through small area and full-ice scrimmages. Off-ice material will range from strength training to academics, the recruiting process and NCAA regulations. The camp consists of three sessions of on-ice instruction at LaBahn Arena and one session of off-ice instruction each day.
- Open to any and all female entrants entering grades 9-12 in the Fall of 2018
- $450 per camper
- Check in: 8:00-8:45 am at LaBahn East Entrance
- Check out: 3:30 pm at LaBahn East Entrance
- To accommodate all campers, each day is broken down into two groups with one running from roughly 8:00AM – 1:00PM and the other from 10:30AM – 3:30PM with each group getting identical ice time and instruction.
- This is a day-camp format; no overnight housing available
- Lunch will not be provided. Campers are encouraged to bring their own sack lunches each day.
THIS CAMP IS NOW FULL!
Please click the “WAITLIST” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site to be added to our waitlist.
Cancellations made 1 week prior to each session will pay an administrative fee of $50 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. WAIT LISTINFO PACKET