Open to any and all entrants ages 10-18. This camp is open to swimmers seeking to gain a better knowledge and understanding of elite training. Campers will be exposed to training tactics that are used with the UW Badger collegiate swimmers, USA National Team members, Olympians and Olympic Trials qualifiers. Campers in this session will receive stroke technique work, however, the main purpose of this camp is to provide focused athletes with insight as to how to train at an elite level. This camp is great for kids who are interested in high school swimming, collegiate swimming, and/or competing at a State, National and/or Jr. National level.
- $925 (Resident option only)
- Check in: 8:00-9:00 am at Witte Hall on Sunday, June 11th
- Check out: 4:00-5:00 pm at Witte Hall on Friday, June 16th
- Campers will be housed in Sellery Hall
- Meals will be enjoyed at the Gordon Dining and Events Center
- Typical daily schedule includes several pool sessions, dryland sessions and educational sessions.
- Camp will be led by our current UW Coaching Staff
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JUNE 4TH OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 1 week prior to each session will pay an administrative fee of $50 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com.