The University of Wisconsin Badger Swim camps provide an enjoyable, challenging learning experience for campers. Come join us and the Soderholm Family Aquatic Center located within the Nicholas Recreation Center on the beautiful campus of the University of Wisconsin. Our various camps focus on different aspects of being a successful swimmer. All sessions of Badger Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
The long course conditioning and skill camps are designed to give advanced swimmers the ability to train in a 50 meter pool and improve their overall conditioning and skill. Come join us at the state-of-the-art Soderholm Family Aquatic Center located within the Nicholas Recreation Center on the beautiful campus of the University of Wisconsin.
- Sessions will be directed by Wisconsin Head Coach Yuri Suguiyama
- Efficiency in all four strokes and experience in competitive swimming is strongly recommended
- $50 per session
- Check-in: Sundays, 7:45-8:00 a.m. at the Soderholm Aquatic Center Entrance on Dayton Street
- Dismissal: Sundays, 10:00 a.m. from the Soderholm Aquatic Center Entrance
- Open to any and all entrants in grades 8-12