This camp is open to swimmers seeking to gain a better knowledge and understanding of elite training. Campers will be exposed to training tactics that are used with the UW Badger collegiate swimmers, USA National Team members, Olympians and Olympic Trials qualifiers. Campers in this session will receive stroke technique work, however, the main purpose of this camp is to provide focused athletes with insight as to how to train at an elite level. This camp is great for kids who are interested in high school swimming, collegiate swimming, and/or competing at a State, National and/or Jr. National level.
- Open to any and all entrants ages 10-18.
- $979 (Resident option only)
- Discount: $100 off the registration if registered by January 20, 2018.
- Check in: 8:00-9:00 am at Slichter Hall on Sunday, June 17th
- Check out: 4:00-5:00 pm at Slichter Hall on Friday, June 22nd
- Campers will be housed in Slichter Hall
- Meals will be enjoyed at Four Lakes Market
- Swimming Sessions will be held at the UW Natatorium
- Typical daily schedule includes several pool sessions, dryland sessions and educational sessions.
- Camp will be led by our current UW Coaching Staff
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JUNE 16TH OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 1 week prior to each session will pay an administrative fee of $50 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com.