This camp is open to any and all male entrants grades 6-12 in fall of 2019, however please note it will be tailored to golfers that are interested in competing at an advanced high school level or collegiate level. The Badger Elite Camp will cover full swing, scoring game, course management, competitive golf instruction, rules and etiquette. Players should expect to play 9-to-18 holes each day of camp. Our low student-teacher ratio will allow for all campers to interact with the entire coaching staff and UW players. All camp activities take place at the nationally-acclaimed University Ridge Golf Course which includes the exclusive Badger men’s and women’s team outdoor practice facility and new indoor UW Golf Training Center. Whether you are interested in playing college golf or making your high school varsity team, the Badger Boys’ Golf Elite Camp will maximize your potential and give you a clear plan to improve.
- Open to any and all males entering grades 6-12 in the fall of 2019
- $375 per camper
- Check-in: 8:00-8:30 am at the Golf Training Center - University Ridge
- Check-out: 3:00-3:15 pm at the Golf Training Center - University Ridge
- This is a day camp only; no overnight housing will be provided
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JUNE 25TH OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 1 week prior to each session will pay an administrative fee of $50 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. REGISTER NOW