Led by Head Coach Danny Westerman, this co-educational instruction camp will provide male and female players the opportunity to advance their individual skills and take their game to the next level. Campers will receive individual skill instruction and be exposed to the Badger Tennis experience. All camps will have a professional Health Services staff member present. Campers will receive a t-shirt and water bottle as part of registration.
- This camp is open to any and all entrants ages 11-18
- Resident Camper - $745
- Commuter Camper - $545
- Check-in (Residents): Monday, June 13th from 8:00-8:30 AM at the Cole Hall
- Check-in (Commuters): Monday, June 13th from 9:00-9:30 AM at the Goodman Softball Complex Circle - near the Nielsen Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Check-out: Friday, June 17th from 4:00-4:30 PM (Nielsen Tennis Stadium for commuters, Cole Hall for residents)
- 8:30 AM drop off (Tuesday - Friday) and 4:30 pm pick-up (Monday- Thursday) for commuter campers at the Goodman Softball Complex Circle - near the Nielsen Outdoor Tennis Courts
- 3:30 PM pick-up for commuter campers on Friday
- Resident campers will have the opportunity for supervised off-court activities during the evenings
- Meals will take place at Four Lakes Market
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JUNE 9TH OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site. REGISTER NOW