Led by Head Coach Danny Westerman, this co-educational instruction camp will provide male and female players the opportunity to advance their individual skills and take their game to the next level. Campers will receive individual skill instruction and be exposed to the Badger Tennis experience. All camps will have a professional Health Services staff member present. Campers will receive a t-shirt and water bottle as part of registration.
- This camp is open to any and all entrants in Grades 5 to 12 in the fall of 2018.
- Resident Camper - $745
- Commuter Camper - $495
- $50 Sibling Discount - Attend with a sibling and receive $50 off
- $50 Group Discount - Attend with a group of 4 or more and receive $50 off
- Discounts may not be combined
- Check-in: Sunday, June 17th from 2:00-2:30 pm at Sullivan Hall
- Dismissal: Thursday, June 21st from 4:00-4:30 pm at Nielsen Courts (4:00 - 4:30 pm dismissal each day for Commuter Campers)
- Resident campers will have the opportunity for supervised off-court activities during the evenings
- Meals will take place at Four Lakes Market
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JUNE 12TH OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 1 week prior to each session will pay an administrative fee of $50 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com.REGISTER NOW