Learn what it takes to be a part of a Big Ten Men’s Hockey program and experience a week in the life of a collegiate hockey player. Campers will stay on campus in residence halls, eat on campus, and skate at the new LaBahn Arena. Positional practices (forwards, defense, and goalie) will focus on individual skills and team concepts. Group activities throughout camp will keep the players busy while learning about what it takes to be a Badger hockey player. Camp includes meals, off-ice conditioning/post-game recovery, and the Badger Cup round-robin tournament at the end of the week.
24-hour supervision provided by Wisconsin coaches and staff. All overnight accommodations and meals will be in UW’s campus residence halls and dining facilities. All campers will have access to locker rooms at the Kohl Center during the week to keep your hockey equipment at the rink. All camp locations will have professional health services staff on hand.
- Open to any and all campers entering grades 9-12
- Interested teams should contact email@example.com in order to reserve a spot and receive more information on how to register!
- Limited to 20 players per team (16 players minimum!)
- Individuals MUST be part of an attending team in order to complete the online registration and attend this session!
- Residential Camper - $600
- Check in: Monday, August 7th from 1:30-2:30 pm
- Check out: Thursday, August 10th from 7:00-10:00 am
- Campers will housed in Sellery Hall
- Meals will be enjoyed at the Gordon Dining and Events Center
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON AUGUST 4TH OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 30 days prior to the session will pay an administrative fee of $50 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. REGISTER NOW