This camp focuses on both individual and team skills to help campers maximize their potential. These camps will provide one on-ice instruction each day, with all instruction provided by the Badger Coaches and camp staff. All campers will receive a jersey. All camp locations will have professional health services staff on hand.
- This camp is open to any and all entrants ages 8 to 13
- $425 per camper
- Discount - $100 off for the first 4 goalies in each session
Group 1 - Ages 8, 9, 10 (Squirt)
Group 2 - Ages 10 (Pee Wee), 11
Group 3 - Ages 12-13 (Goalie spots are now full)
- Campers will be divided into 3 groups. 10 year old campers will have the option to choose betweeen Groups 1 & 2.
- Check in: Monday, July 23 at LaBahn Arena
- Dismissal: Each day at LaBahn Arena
- Please click on the "info packet" below for a tentative daily camp schedule.
- Lunch will not be provided. This is a day camp only; no overnight housing will be provided
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JULY 16TH OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 7 days prior to the session will pay an administrative fee of $25 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. REGISTER NOWINFO PACKET