Experience a high-intensity college environment in this one-day camp. Campers will receive one-on-one coaching from the Badger staff, including advanced game strategy, game-like situation breakdowns, competitive games and contests, teamwork and fitness training. All camp locations will have professional health services staff on hand.
- Open to any and all females entering grades 9-12 in the Fall of 2019
- $75 per camper
- Check-in: Sunday, June 9 from 10:30-11:00 a.m. at the Kohl Center
- Dismissal: Sunday, June 9 at 5:45 - 6:00 p.m. at the Kohl Center
- Boxed lunches will be provided
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JUNE 8TH OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made one week prior to camp will pay an administrative fee of $25 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds (minus the administrative fee) will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a physician. All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. REGISTER NOW