The University of Wisconsin offers a variety of Girls Basketball Camps: Elite Camp, Team Camp, Day Camp, and All-Skills Development Camp. Each of these camps have a different focus that will contribute to player development. Head Coach Jonathan Tsipis and the rest of the UW coaching staff will lead the instruction at each camp, with support from current and former members of the Badger Women’s Basketball team. All sessions of Badger Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
2017 SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Please click directly on the camp(s) below in order to view more details regarding that specific session!
If you are interested in being added to our email distribution list please email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Girls Basketball Camps).
Campers will have a chance to develop their basketball skills through a fun week of drills, learning and playing. Participants will work with Badger players and coaches to improve in all aspects of the game including shooting, passing, defense and other significant parts of the game of basketball.
- Open to any and all female entrants grades 1-8
- $325 camper
- Check-in: Monday, July 31 from 8:30 - 9:00 AM at the Kohl Center
- Camp will start at 9:00 AM, with doors opening at 8:30 AM each day
- Check-out: each day at 4:00 PM
- Lunch will be provided each day
- Price includes one (1) free admission to the Camper Appreciation Game during the 2017-2018 Women's Basketball season
- This is a day camp only; no overnight housing will be provided
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JULY 27TH OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made prior to June 24 will pay an administrative fee of $35 that will be deducted from your refund. After June 24, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com.REGISTER NOW