The 2015 University of Wisconsin High Jump Development Days will offer high jumpers and their coaches the opportunity to receive elite high jump instruction to further enhance their technique, performance, and knowledge as they prepare for their season. Under the guidance of Wisconsin Coach Nate Davis and current UW High Jumpers, each participant will come away from their experience with ideas and guidance about what it takes to be a successful high jumper. Features include: refining the athlete's competition approach and jump, video analysis of each jumper, a full analysis sheet, and an emailed critique post-symposium. This camp is open to any and all entrants entering grades 4-12.
- Pre-registered Camper: $155 per day
- Walk-up Camper: $185 per day
- All sessions will be held at McClimon Track
- Lunch will be provided at Four Lakes Market
- PLEASE NOTE THE DATE LISTED FOR EACH SESSION!
- DAYS 1 AND 2 HAVE ALREADY OCCURRED!
High Jump Development Day 3
- Check-in: Monday, July 6 from 9:30-10:00 am
- Check-out: Monday, July 6 from 4:30-5:00 pm
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JULY 3RD!
High Jump Development Day 4
- Check-in: Monday, July 27 from 9:30-10:00 am
- Check-out: Monday, July 27 from 4:30-5:00 pm
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JULY 24TH!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 1 week prior to each session will pay an administrative fee of $50 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com. REGISTER NOW