The clinic’s purpose is to provide quality individual instruction in the techniques and training that are necessary for young athletes to reach their full potential. We are aware that the athletes represent a wide variety of talent, motivations, education, and experience and we are prepared to tailor our program to each athlete’s needs. The instructor/athlete ratio is kept low (approximately 1:10) to ensure personal attention. All day technique instruction will be provided for the pole vault and high jump events.
- Open to any and all entrants in grades 7 to 12
- $110 per camper
- $135 on-site registration (walk-up)
- $80 per coach accompanying an athlete
- Check-in: Sunday, May 7th from 9:30-10:00 am at the McClimon Outdoor Track
- Check-out: Sunday, May 7th at 4:00 pm at the McClimon Outdoor Track
- Registration will close on May 2nd, 2017
- Lunch will not be provided! Campers are encouraged to bring their own sack lunch or snacks during breaks.
- REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made at least 5 days prior to the day of the camp will pay an administrative fee of $25 that will be deducted from your refund. Inside of the 5 day period refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a physician. All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. REGISTER NOW