The clinic’s purpose is to provide quality individual instruction in the techniques and training that are necessary for young athletes to reach their full potential. We are aware that the athletes represent a wide variety of talent, motivations, education, and experience and we are prepared to tailor our program to each athlete’s needs. The instructor/athlete ratio is kept low (approximately 1:10) to ensure personal attention. All throwers will be allowed to throw onto a turf sector from 10 or more throwing rings. All high school coaches are welcome to attend.
- Open to any and all entrants in grades 6 to 12.
- $100 per camper
- Check-in: Sunday, January 7th from 10:30-11:00 am in the McClain Indoor Turf Facility
- Check-out: Sunday, January 7th at 4:00 pm in the McClain Indoor Turf Facility
- Events include: Discus and Shot Put
- Lunch will not be provided! Campers should bring their own lunch or snacks for break periods.
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY, JANUARY 5TH AT 12:00PM OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made at least 5 days prior to the day of the camp will pay an administrative fee of $25 that will be deducted from your refund. Inside of the 5 day period refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com. REGISTER NOW