This clinic’s purpose is to provide quality individual instruction in the techniques and training that are necessary for young athletes to reach their full potential. We are aware that the athletes represent a wide variety of talent, motivations, education, and experience and we are prepared to tailor our program to each athlete’s needs. The instructor/athlete ratio is kept low (approximately 1:10) to ensure personal attention.
- Camp is open to any and all entrants in grades 7-12.
- $100 per camper
- Check-in: Saturday, February 17th from 11:30-12:00 pm at the McClain Center
- Dismissal: Saturday, February 17th at 4:00 pm at the McClain Center
- Events include: 60m-400m Sprints and Hurdles
- Lunch will not be provided! Campers may bring their own snacks for break periods.
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 16TH AT 12:00PM OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made at least 5 days prior to the day of the camp will pay an administrative fee of $20 that will be deducted from your refund. Inside of the 5 day period refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com. REGISTER NOWBROCHURE