The 2014 University of Wisconsin Winter Pole Vault Academy is offering 30 pole vaulters an opportunity to receive elite pole vault instruction to further enhance their technique, speed and knowledge in the pole vault. Each participant will come away from their Academy experience with what it takes to be an elite pole vaulter. Individuals will be able to select online the sessions they can attend.
- Sunday nights, November 2, 16, 23, December 7, 21
- Group 1: 4:00-5:30 pm
Group 2: 5:30-7:00 pm
- Camp Randall Sports Center (aka "The Shell")
- Boys and Girls in grades 4-12
- $25 per session (register per session)
- REGISTRATION CLOSES 24 HRS PRIOR TO EACH SESSION
- Maximum of 15 vaulters per session.
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the session will pay an administrative fee of $10 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. REGISTER NOWBROCHURE