The camp’s purpose is to provide quality individual instruction in the techniques and training that are necessary for young athletes to reach their full potential. We are aware that the athletes represent a wide variety of talent, motivations, education, and experience and we are prepared to tailor our program to each athlete’s needs. The instructor/athlete ratio is kept low (approximately 1:10) to ensure personal attention. All campers will receive a camp t-shirt and water bottle.
- This camp is open to any and all entrants in grades 7-12
- $500 per camper
- Check-in: Tuesday, June 27th from 3:00 - 4:00 pm at Kronshage Residence Hall
- Check-out: Saturday, July 1st from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm at Kronshage Residence Hall
- This is a resident-only camp. Campers will be housed in Kronshage Hall
- Meals will be enjoyed at Four Lakes Market
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JUNE 25TH OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 1 week prior to each session will pay an administrative fee of $50 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. REGISTER NOW