This day camp is designed for girls of all levels and positions that are looking to learn and become better at volleyball. This camp focuses on all of the fundamental skills including hitting, setting, defense, serving, passing, and more. During this camp, you will be taught all the skills, some game strategy, and be able to build your confidence playing volleyball. This camp will coincide with the sessions of the Badger Camp.
- $275 per camper
- Check-in: Thursday, July 5th from 12:45-1:30pm at LaBahn Arena (West Entrance)
- Check-out: 4:00-4:30pm each day at the Nicholas Johnson Pavilion
- This is a day camp only; no overnight housing will be provided
- Due to on-campus recreational facility renovations, final check-in, check-out, drop-off, and pick-up times will be posted by April 2018 as facility reservations for this summer are finalized.
- Which camps are best for me?
- Open to any and all entrants, females entering grades 6-8
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JULY 1ST OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 1 week prior to camp will pay an administrative fee of $50 that will be deducted from your refund. After that period, cancellations will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com. REGISTER NOWBROCHURE