The Badger Softball Fall Pitching Clinics will help pitchers take their game to the next level. All aspects of pitching (mechanics, pitch selection, pitch development, etc) will be addressed, and participant to instructor ratios will be kept low to allow for individualized attention. Under the guidance of Assistant Coach Kirsten Verdun and former Badger standout Taylor Stewart our knowledgeable staff look forward to helping young pitchers develop their skills. This camp is open to any and all females ages 10 to 18.
- $60 per camper per session(s) selected
- Check-in from 5:30PM to 6:00PM at Goodman Indoor Facility
- Check-out from 7:30PM to 8:00PM at Goodman Indoor Facility
- All pitchers must supply a catcher that is 18 years old or older (adult). These individuals will be asked to sign a release of liability upon arrival.
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO EACH SESSION!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site!
Cancellations made 48 hours prior to each session will pay an administrative fee of $10 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com. REGISTER NOW