The Badger Softball Winter Pitching camp will help pitchers take their game to the next level. All aspects of pitching (mechanics, pitch selection, pitch development, etc) will be addressed, and participant to instructor ratios will be kept low to allow for individualized attention. Our knowledgeable staff and players will be present and look forward to helping young pitchers develop their skills.
- This camp is open to any and all females in grades 4-Jr. College.
- $75 per camper
- Limit of 50 campers per session
- All sessions will occur at the McClain Indoor Facility
- All pitchers must supply a catcher that is 18 years old or older (adult). These individuals will be asked to sign a release of liability upon arrival.
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JANUARY 26th!
Session 1 (9:00 AM - 11:30 AM)
- Grades 4-7
- Check-in: 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- Check-out: 11:30 AM - 11:45 AM
Session 2 (12:30 PM - 3:00 PM)
- Grades 8-Jr. College
- Check-in: 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
- Check-out: 3:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 1 week prior to each session will pay an administrative fee of $10 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds (minus administrative fee) will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.