The Badger Summer Softball Pitching session will help pitchers take their game to the next level! All aspects of pitching (mechanics, pitch selection, pitch development, etc) will be addressed, and participant to instructor ratios will be kept low to allow for very individualized attention. Led by Assistant Coach Kirsten Verdun, our knowledgeable staff and players will be looking forward to helping young pitchers develop their skills. This camp is open to any and all entrants in grades 4-Jr. College.
- $75 per camper
- All sessions will be held at Goodman Diamond
- All pitchers must supply a catcher that is 18 years old or older (adult). These individuals will be asked to sign a release of liability upon arrival.
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON SUNDAY, JULY 10TH AT 9:00AM OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Session 01 (Grades 4-8)
- Check-in: Tuesday, July 12th from 8:30AM to 9:00AM
- Check-out: Tuesday, July 12th from 11:30AM to 12:00PM
Session 02 (Grades 9-Jr. College)
- Check-in: Tuesday, July 12th from 12:00PM to 12:30PM
- Check-out: Tuesday, July 12th from 3:00PM to 3:30PM
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 1 week prior to each session will pay an administrative fee of $10 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds (minus administrative fee) will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. REGISTER NOW