Our Badger Winter Softball Camps will provide a variety of opportunities that cover all facets of the game of softball. Our camps will focus on development of the fundamental skills and encourage players to challenge themselves to elevate their game. These camps are open to any and all female entrants in grades as indicated on each session. ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES JANUARY 15
Saturday, January 17 - HITTING - Goodman Indoor Softball Complex
- Session 1: 9:00-11:30 (grades 5-7)
- Session 2: 12:30-3:00 (grades 8-9)
- Session 3: 3:30-6:00 (grades 10-Jr. College)
- $75 per session (max 60 participants per session)
Sunday, January 18 - PITCHING - McClain Indoor Facility
- 9:00-12:00 (grades 5-Jr. College)
- $90 (max 40 participants)
- Pitchers must supply a catcher that is 18 years old or older (adult). These individuals will be asked to sign a release of liability upon arrival.
Sunday, January 18 - DEFENSE - McClain Indoor Facility
- 1:00-4:00 (grades 5-Jr. College)
- $90 (max 150 participants)
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 1 week prior to each session will pay an administrative fee of $20 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds (minus administrative fee) will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. REGISTER NOW