The Badger Softball Pitching Academy sessions will help pitchers take their game to the next level. All aspects of pitching (mechanics, pitch selection, pitch development, etc) will be addressed, and participant to instructor ratios will be kept low to allow for very individualized attention. Our knowledgeable staff and players will be present each night and look forward to helping young pitchers develop their skills. These sessions are open to any and all females in grades 6-12.
- $35 per 1 hour session
- Tuesday nights: Oct 21-Dec 16 [*No session November 11]
- Two sessions each night (choose one): 7:00-8:00 pm, 8:00-9:00 pm
- All sessions take place at the Goodman Softball Complex
- Pitchers must supply a catcher that is 18 years old or older (adult). These individuals will be asked to sign a release of liability upon arrival.
- Limit 15 participants per session
- Open to any and all females in grades 6-12
- Participants are welcome to register for as many sessions as they'd like, instruction will be progressive for campers attending multiple sessions.
- Parking in Lot 60 is free after 4:30, or park in lot 76 to pay by the hour.
- SESSIONS ARE FILLING FAST! Please complete the registration process to be added to the waitlist for any full sessions. You will not be charged, and we will notify you if a spot opens.
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 1 week prior to each session will pay an administrative fee of $20 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com.