Pole Vaulters will refine their competition approaches and technique as they prepare for their competitions. The instructor/athlete ratio is kept extremely low to ensure personal attention. The clinic’s purpose is to provide quality individual instruction in the techniques and training that are necessary for young athletes to reach their full potential. We are aware that the athletes represent a wide variety of talent, motivations, education, and experience and we are prepared to tailor our program to each athlete’s needs. All day technique instruction will be provided for pole vault events. Open to any and all entrants in grades 6 to 12
$135 per camper per session - Campers may select the Morning or Afternoon Session in the registration process
Check-in: 9:30-10:00 am
Dismissal: 2:00 pm
Check-in: 2:00-2:30 pm
Dismissal: 6:30 pm
- Sunday, November 10, 2019
- Sunday, November 24, 2019
- Sunday, December 8, 2019
- Sunday, January 5, 2020
- Sunday, February 23, 2020
- Sunday, March 8, 2020
- Sunday, March 29, 2020
- Sunday, April 12, 2020 *Afternoon Session Only*
- Sunday, May 3, 2020
- Sunday, May 10, 2020
- Sunday, June 7, 2020
- Camp sessions will take place at the Camp Randall Sports Center ("The Shell"). If weather permits, camp will take place outdoors at the McClimon Track/Soccer Complex.
- Each session is limited to the first 15 pole vaulters
- Campers are encouraged to bring their own poles for use during camp. If a camper does not have their own pole, poles will be available for use during camp.
- This is a day camp only; no overnight housing will be provided.
- The Pole Vault Camps are geared towards athletes with experience pole vaulting.
- Meals will not be provided! Campers are encouraged to bring their own sack lunch or snacks during breaks.
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON THE FRIDAY PRIOR TO EACH CAMP DATE OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made at least 5 days prior to the day of the camp will pay an administrative fee of $25 that will be deducted from your refund. Inside of the 5 day period refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a physician. All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. REGISTER NOW